Questions And Answers
1. What is the common way to reading poker hands?
2. Will it be a mistake to put a rival on a hand early and to stick with your original conclusion?
3. For example that before the flop, a rival calls after you raise. On the flop, two small cards appear as well as two suited cards, and he raises after you bet. An off suit eight hits on the turn, but when you check, he also checks. What is the possible hand for him?
4. What if a flush card comes on the end?
5. What if the flush card does not hit on the river?
6. But what if you have only a low made and cannot beat a weak high?
7. What should you actually determine?
8. If a rival bets on the end, what hand is he improbable to have?
9. What is the best way to read hands?
10. Assume someone cold calls a raise and a re-raise before the flop and the flop is A9J. The card on fourth street is 6. and your rival is able to raise on fourth street. What would be his likely hand?
11. Assume that the board on fourth street is J278. It is a multi-way pot and a player who called the bet on the flop now raises. Does this person have the nut low?
12. Why is that?
13. What about three of a kind?
14. What this player will probably have?
15. When you have minimized the number of rival's possible hand to a few, what do you use to consider what he is likely to hold?
16. Suppose loose and aggressive rival just calls before the flop. Two high cards flop which gives you a big set - you bet and he calls. An ace hits on fourth poker street which can make a straight and this player bets into you. What should you do?
17. Why is that?
18. What if you get re-raised, that is you are against a straight?
19. What if your rival is tighter and more conventional?
20. Suppose you have AK1010. You raise and a rival after you re-raises. The flop is king high. You check and your rival bets. What should you do?
21. What would be your play if an ace hits on a later street and your rival bets again?
22. What is another aspect of reading hands and decide how to play your own hand?
23. How do players play their hands in a multi-way pot?
24. When else do they play in a straightforward manner?
Continue : FAQ-Omaha Psychology
© COPYRIGHT 2005-06 ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WWW.POKER.TJ