Poker Faq: Position | Bluffing
2. Why is it helpful for the high poker hand to be on your left?
3. Mention two advantages of positional strength?
4. If your position is bad and there are aggressive players behind you how will play your average hands?
5. What if you are last to perform and it is only one bet to you?
Playing the High Hands
2. Suppose if you are the high hand and are playing heads up against a low hand who has chased two or more low cards by fifth poker street, what would you do?
3. What will you do if you have improved to two pair?
4. When to play the high hand strongly?
5. What are you expecting to achieve?
6. Suppose you are playing a high hand heads up against a possible low hand that has a wheel card showing on third street and then chases an ace on fourth street. What would you do?
7. Can you call in this situation?
8. What if your rival, who looks as though going low, pairs his door card on fourth poker street?
9. How will you play when there are two low hands out against you?
10. When is the best time to push a high hand?
1. When you bluff, what are you generally trying to do?
2. When might you bluff trying to win the entire pot?
3. Suppose it appears you are drawing to a flush, or it is clear that you had two pair or trips and were jammed in on sixth street by what looks to be a straight and a lock low. The low bets on the river. What would you do?
4. If the player with the straight calls and the low re-raises, what would you do?
5. When making this play, what should remember always?
© COPYRIGHT 2005-06 ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WWW.POKER.TJ