Omaha Poker General Concepts
1. What would you do before the flop?
Get in cheaply.
2. Why will you put more money early?
Normally to drive out players who have a positional advantage.
3. What is a great decision?
To ascertain the flop and understand how it connect your hand and whether you should continue the play.
4. What many people do in this game?
They play too loose after the flop.
5. When many players, while playing online play poker, take the flop, what you must have to continue?
You should continue it by the nut low draw, the nut low made with re-draws or a very strong high hand.
6. Mention any skill factors in Omaha eight-or-better?
Comprehending how the other players play their hands and playing your hand accordingly.
7. What is the secret of this game?
The secret of this game is to have the nuts with draws to better hands.
8. What does it mean?
It means it is important to have all four of your cards running well together so you have back-door probabilities.
9. What this will enable you to do?
This allows to take some pots back or to three-quarter your rival instead o splitting the pot.
omaha poker Position
1. Will you play with many hands in front?
No, as there is lot of jamming.
2. What does it mean?
It means that you should play only premium hands in an early position.
3. What if the game is tight?
You would like to play some best poker hands in front and to steal more pots in the back.
4. What if the game is loose?
It is irrelevant to steal as you luckily never have the chance to try it.
5. You may want action when you try to steal from the last position, therefore why you want to play much weaker hands from this situation?
Several players will not play without ace-deuce, ace trey or something like a high hand. This means you will end up playing often against the blinds, who will take a flop with a weak hand to know what is out there.
1. When several players are in the pot, why is playing a hand that just contains ace-deuce or ace-trey not enough?
This is because you frequently get quartered unless your rivals are very bad players.
2. What hands you prefer in multi-way poker pots?
You want those hands that have a third low card like ace-deuce-trey or ace-deuce-four, or four low cards with the ace in your hand.
3. What frequently happens in multi-way pots?
Many low hands get forged by one of your low cards coming out on fourth or fifth street .
4. How will you play low hands like three or four low cards that also might be suited up?
You won't matter putting in more money early because many times you will flop a low hand or a draw to a low hand.
5. How will you play now if more money goes in early?
You should take a card off to see fourth street , even when the flop is not suitable.
6. What if high cards come early?
There will be more than one high poker hand with strength, so it is uncommon that you will get jammed.
7. What if low cards come?
The high hand will get jammed in.
8. What is an important rule to remember?
You should jam the pots when low cards flop generally mean some low draws.
9. Is an ace-deuce a great hand in medium-to high-stakes games?
No, it is not the kind of hand to rely on.
10. Is this true at the low-stakes games?
No, since there are always players who willingly draw at the third and fourth (or maybe worse) low hands.
11. When would you be enthusiastic to play a dry ace-deuce in a high-stakes poker game?
When there is a “live one” in the pot.
Continue : FAQ-High Hands
© COPYRIGHT 2005-06 ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WWW.POKER.TJ