Fifth Street Poker
1. Suppose you have a good four-card low on fourth street poker, which is also a four straight or four flush. If you bust out on fifth street poker but your hand is still live, should you bet?
2. Suppose you are playing heads up, you are going high and your rival is going low. What would you do?
3. What if he has three low cards up?
4. What if you are against a likely good four-card low, which perhaps can be a straight draw?
5. What if you think your rival may have three low cards, a pair or a bust card?
6. Suppose you are in a threeway pot and one of your rival is going the same way as you are. What should you do if you have the best hand in your way?
8. What if someone who appears to be going to be low just checks and calls?
9. What is dangerous for you to do on fifth street poker?
11. Suppose you have made an eight or a rough seven for low and you are looking at a hand like?? A23 or ?? 345. What would you do?
12. What happens to a poker high hand when someone makes a low on fifth street poker?
13. In which situation you will play?
15. What if you have a big pair and your rival's board is in between the two hands just given?
16. What if your rival's third low upcard is an ace?
17. When the high hands do well?
18. What if you have doubt as to whether you should continue playing hand or fold on fifth street?
Continue Here: FAQ-Sixth And Seventh Street
© COPYRIGHT 2005-06 ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WWW.POKER.TJ